Uberflip – Toronto, ON
Customer Success Lead at Uberflip in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position: Enthusiastic Customer Success Lead with technical know how who is passionate about working in technology and wants to be a key member in building the foundation for a world class customer success team.
What we’re all about:
Uberflip empowers marketers to organize their content marketing efforts into a beautiful front end experience for their audience without the help of IT departments.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You take the lead. Whether it’s formulating a better strategy or jumping in to put out a fire. We want you to rise to the challenge to lead a growing team.
- You love technology and the web. You should be passionate about technology and comfortable with web based solutions.
- You love helping people: We need you to have supported a medium to large customer base in the technology field who always strives for 100% customer satisfaction
- You are a fast learner: You’ve got to feel comfortable in the world of bleeding edge technology. You’ll need to learn the ever changing Uberflip Application on the fly, and be able to share that knowledge with a variety of users
- You know what SaaS or Cloud Computing is: If you need to look it up don’t bother applying.
- You like to sell. Ability to upsell and retain our customer is the core of this role and team that will be built around it with time.
Know someone great? We’re offering a $500 referral bonus for this position. Send them our way and we’ll send the bonus the day they start.
The daily routine:
- Lead team of Customer Success specialists setting goals and expectations
- Implement processes and execute on ways to identify customers with up-sell opportunity
- Implement processes and execute on ways to identify customers before they churn
- This is a hands on role – on the phone, ticketing system or whatever is needed throughout the day
- Answer questions and troubleshoot problems from customers of Uberflip
- Help with Tier 1 inquiries and product demos
- Able and excited to upsell services to existing customers and prospects – although this is not a sales role we need you to be able to sell the benefits of our solution
- Implement strategies to improve support team efficiency and adhere to SLAs as the company grows
- Produce process documentation and desk level reference guides
What you’ve done to date:
- Minimum 3 years experience with Zendesk or other client support ticketing solution
- Experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Experience in a cloud software environment
- Experience with identifying key data points and producing effective reports
- Degree or Diploma in business, technology or computer science related field helps
- Knowledgeable on social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Proficiency in reading, writing & speaking English fluently
Nice if you have:
- Experience with Adobe CS Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, PDF files)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
Uberflip Work Place Culture
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where music is always playing is just the beginning. Uberflip recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all applicants must demonstrate behaviours that are reflective of our values. At Uberflip, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Uberflip offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.
See more at: http://www.uberflip.com/careers
How to get in the running:
Please apply through this post. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.